Our mission is to provide the Northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin Veterans readily accessible healthcare by providing primary care, mental health care and specialty care close to their home. We will offer these services with courtesy, compassion, friendliness and concern for you and your family by following Veterans Affairs Customer Service Standards.
Life isn't always easy after a deployment. That's where Vet Centers can help. Vet Centers across the country provide a broad range of counseling, outreach, and referral services to combat Veterans and their families. Vet Centers guide Veterans and their families through many of the major adjustments in lifestyle that often occur after a Veteran returns from combat. Services for a Veteran may include individual and group counseling in areas such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), alcohol and drug assessment, and suicide prevention referrals. All services are free of cost and are strictly confidential.
Phone: 218-722-8654 Or 877-927-8387
· To honor and empower Wounded Warriors.
· To foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
· To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
· To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
· To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.